if you're listening

This is a funny sort of place to speak my heart now.

I haven't done it consistently in a long time.

It's something I want to change.

I need to process in a healthy, productive way.

But lately this blog has felt a little like a white wall.

I know that's flawed thinking, but I could do with a show of hands.

If you're out there, quietly receiving these words in your email

If you check back once in awhile for new posts

If you read my blog when I share it on other social medias

If you're listening ...

Click the title, open the webpage, get over here.

And leave me a comment to give faces to this white wall.

Maybe tell me when/why you read this? Share what you'd like to read more?

Thank you in advance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Endings

Leadership

Dear Ann {Coffee for Your Heart}