You're Loved {Coffee for Your Heart}




{an original poem}

even when your hair looks a fright
even when you give up on Me
even when you cry alone in the night
--I wonder when you’ll finally see
that
even when wrinkles adorn you
even when your eyes look haunted
even when you’re not a size two
--My love remains undaunted
and
even when hormones undo you
even when you have lost your place
even when grey skies won’t turn blue
--there is still even more grace
so
even when you cannot hear Me
even when rain falls from above
even when you can’t see clearly
--there’s no reason to doubt you’re


loved

----
(via Holley Gerth)

Comments

  1. Beautiful! This is so beautiful! We are neighbors today and I am so glad I stopped by!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, sweet Karrilee! I'm thrilled that you liked it. Makes me want to have real coffee with you.

      Delete
  2. Such beauty here! So thankful I found you through Holley's link up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If one could hug through computer screens, Barbie ... You bless me so!

      Delete

Post a Comment

May this place be a home and a haven.

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Ann {Coffee for Your Heart}

You're Not Alone {Coffee for Your Heart}

Endings